Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Red Brick Brewing Company
2323 Defoor Hills Road
Atlanta, GA 30318p: 404.355.5558
f: 404.350.0127 email@example.comWe appreciate all feedback.
Click Here to see a map and get directions.
Live Music Performances
Thank you for your interest in performing at Red Brick Brewing. Before booking your band there are a few details you should know. Please make sure your band matches the criteria and can commit to the details described below.
- Are you a member of or representing a full band? We book full, electric bands only for Friday night public tours.
- Are you seeking a solo, duo or full acoustic band gig? We do that on Saturdays.
- Does your band play covers? The brewery only books bands that are willing to play a mixture of covers and originals or all covers.
- Can your band setup and engineer sound? The brewery staff will set up the brewery’s PA system and the band is responsible for loading in, setting up and running a sound check as well as managing levels throughout the gig.
- Does the band have microphones and microphone stands? Red Brick has their own PA system but the band is responsible for bringing microphones and stands.
If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions please email your information including links to music to Jason: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be patient. He’ll respond to you in the order that your message is received.